TSR2 Low-Voltage Surface Raceway
HellermannTyton’s low voltage raceway (TSR) is a one piece, non-metallic, adhesive backed, latching raceway designed to aesthetically organize and route communications wires, including high speed UTP cable and fiber optic cable, from the telecom room to the work area.
The TSR2 series features:
- 1.25" width x .75" height
- Tamper resistant, self-locking hidden positive latch permits quick re-entry as well as providing a secure installation of premise wire.
- Fittings incorporate a minimum 1” bend radius per ANSI/TIA-568-C and 569-A standards.
- Rubber-based, foam-tape adhesive with high ultimate bond strength conforms to any surface.
- Flexible hinge allows the raceway to endure numerous openings without creating discoloration or stress cracking