Uniview Tri-Guard Active Deterrence Cameras
Most crimes happen at night under the cover of darkness. Conventional cameras can't capture enough details in darker environments and offer little to no deterrent effect to intruders. Uniview's Tri-Guard series IP cameras integrate Smart Intrusion Protection (SIP), ColorHunter and Active Deterrence into one IP camera, so it not alerts when events occur but also captures detailed color images in low-light environments.
- SIP Smart Intrusion Prevention - Reduce false alarms to less than 1% by focusing on human and vehicle traffic and disregarding insignificant movement of random objects light tress, lights, bugs, pets, etc.
- Active Deterrence - Built-in strobe light is triggered and the built-in speaker makes sounds to drive away intruders when alarm events occur.
- ColorHunter Technology - Low illumination level of .003lux provides colorful images in ultra-low light conditions. Also functions in IR mode, Warm Light Mode, and Dual-Light Mode to guarantee excellent scene visibility and minimize light pollution.
- Two-Way Audio Communication - all Tri-Guard Cameras have built-in microphones and speakers to enable remote communication.
- LightHunter Technolgy - delivers vivid color, appropriate brightness, and extremely clear images in ultra-low light. LightHunter Technology significantly improves the image brightness with F1.2 Large Iris design & BSI sensor. With the specially designed large size sensors, the IPCs have higher photosensitivity, and feature high SNR. UNV's uniquely patented technology U-ISP improves the definition and brightness of images. U-ISP features a new generation of noise reduction technology to improve Signal-Noise Ratio and reduce blur. It effectively reduces blur during objects moving, which ensures that the image is restored to the true scene.
- Ultra 265 Compression - an end to end solution which can save up to 95% storage space and 75% storage cost, brings great convenience to users. By combining Uniview's patented U-code technique with H.265 compression, scenes containing important information are preserved while the other relatively static area such as lawns and white walls are squeezed to save storage.
- Smart IR - Offering a variety of configuration options to the user, Uniview cameras adjust IR illumination levels to achieve the most balanced image effects. Control modes include Road, Park, Indoor, Overexposure Restrain, and 3 levels of illumination intensity. In addition, IR illumination is determined not by an external photodiode, but intelligently by image analysis, making nearby lighting sources irrellevant to the settings.
- True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) - all Uniview Basic series cameras feature 120 dB True WDR, a technology usually saved for higher priced cameras from other brands. WDR is perfect for handling scenes with high-contrast lighting, such as window, corridor, front door or other scenes that are bright outside but dim inside by neutralizing bright and dark spots to create a detailed full-frame image.
- Excellent Indoors or Outdoors - All cameras in the Uniview Basic series have an IP677 rating, offering complete protection against ingress of dust and airborne particles as well as protection against water and liquids, up to and including immersion in up to one meter of water.
- Built-in Microphone - Most Uniview Basic series cameras include a built-in microphone for audio recording to compliment the video images. Some even include a built-in speaker for two-way communication.
- Video Content Analytics - Well beyond simple motion detection, Uniview's cameras utilize built-in Crossline and Intrusion Detection Intelligence, and alarm recording can be set to differentiate humans, automobiles, and non-motorized vehicles.
- ANR technology - Edge recording and syncing to ensure storage reliability when the network is disconnected. Recorded video automatically syncs between camera SD card and NVR.
- Motorized Zoom Vari-focal Cameras - all Uniview varifocal cameras feature a motorized zoom lens that can be controlled through the camera GUI, the NVR, or the EZView app. Perfect for installation precision.
- NDAA Compliance and ONVIF Compatibility - unlike HikVision and Dahau, and the many OEM brands reselling from these manufacturers, Uniview cameras are fully ONVIF compliant and are not subject to any restrictions imposed by the Federal National Defense Authorization Act.
UniviewMSRP: $659.00Tri-Tek Price: Now: $529.00Was:Uniview UNVIPC675LFW-AX4DUPKC-VG 5MP Tri-Guard Active Deterrence Mini PTZ Camera with 2-way Audio Have an area where deterring bad actors is as important as capturing their actions? This is the perfect camera! Configuration options include...MSRP: $659.00Tri-Tek Price: Now: $529.00Was: